Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Rebels - S2E14 - "Legends of the Lasat"

4:42 - Chava:  "Everything is happening as it was meant to."  The Emperor says something similar near the beginning of Return of the Jedi:  "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen" [39:19].

4:54 - Agent Kallus (to stormtrooper, about the rebels):  "Move in.  I'll be there soon, and, commander, I want them alive."  Vader gives the same command to the stormtroopers in A New Hope ("Bring me the passengers; I want them alive!" [6:08]) and to the bounty hunters in The Empire Strikes Back ("You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive, no disintegrations" [1:06:14]).

6:23 - Ezra:  "Thanks, Hondo.  We owe you one."  In Return of the Jedi, Han also tells Luke, "I owe you one" [37:21].

17:13 - Zeb:  "Trust me, Hera."   Han also says, "Trust me" (to Leia) in The Empire Strikes Back [1:20:06].

20:54 - Ezra (after Zeb says the two Lasat aren't alone):  "What are you talkin' about?"  This line appears three times in A New Hope:  twice, C-3PO asks R2-D2, "What are you talking about?" [6:51 and 9:47], and later, in response to Luke's urge to rescue Leia, Han Solo asks, "What are you talkin' about?" [1:11:03].  In Attack of the Clones, Anakin also asks Padmé, "What are you talking about?" [1:43:07].